Monday, November 23, 2009

A Search for God in plain English

I’m probably one of the few individuals who believes that the reason Edgar Cayce is such an enigmatic character for New Age devotees is because his “readings” are difficult to--well, read.

I’ve begun rendering the Search for God readings, the 262 series, into plain English. I hope they help your appreciation of the book that is the basis of my study group in Fountain Hills, AZ, and of study groups everywhere.

I want to know what you think of my attempt to modernize the language of the readings, so please click on the comment link and give me your piece of mind. I welcome your assessment of what I’m doing, and I also welcome your own take on the reading, if you think I’ve gotten something wrong (What – me worry?), or if you wish to amplify a section that I might have slighted. I’ll happily publish any thoughtful remarks and criticisms that, in my opinion, might stimulate other SFG group members to read the book in a new light.

rhr (reitman h rhyasen)

No comments: